Yeah I’ve looked at this on my UE Boom 2 and I can’t figure out how to split
the vo from music

I’m obviously missing something  but I can’t figure out what.

From: 'Shawn Krasniuk' via MacVisionaries <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, 8 October 2019 6:43 PM
To: 'Chris Blouch' via MacVisionaries <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: Battery level

Well Petrus, you're lucky. When I connect my phone to a Bluetooth speaker,
Voiceover still comes through the speaker and there's no way to select
otherwise. I've tested this with both a Google Home Mini and an Amazon Echo Dot
3 with the same result.

Regards,
Shawn,
Sent from Sophia, the MacBook Air

Want to join my WhatsApp groups such as Echo Enthusiasts, Accessibility Matters
or my new group, Mac Users And Newbies? Send me a private email with your
contact information and I'll happily add you.

Facebook Username: Shawn Krasniuk
Twitter Handle: shawnk_aka_bbs
Skype username: bbstheblindrapper
Facetime: bbssh...@icloud.com<mailto:bbssh...@icloud.com>

On Oct 7, 2019, at 4:21 PM, 'Tim Kilburn' via MacVisionaries
<macvisionaries@googlegroups.com<mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>> wrote:

Hi,

>From what I can figure out, all it does is monitor your battery charging
>patterns so that it can manage how/when it brings the iPhone to full charge.
>So, for example, if you normally plug your iPhone in at bedtime and leave it
>charging all night, then it will figure out that pattern and not charge the
>iPhone to full charge until closer to your regular wake up time.  This is
>because even with the charging system throttling down to a trickle charge
>after reaching 100%, this is still not super good for the battery.  So, the
>optimization tries to charge, then trickle earlier, then bring it to 100%
>closer to wake up time.  I guess that it's possible that the monitoring
>process was not working properly, or still is not, and used up battery juice
>in the process.  Not sure as I wasn't on the beta program.

Later...

Tim Kilburn
Apple Teacher
(with Swift Playgrounds Recognition)
Jamf Certified Associate
Fort McMurray, AB Canada

On Oct 7, 2019, at 15:02, Anders Holmberg