Hi,

Thank you for the detailed replies here.  This all mirrors what I thought I
would have to do but I was hoping something might have changed.  I will try
this all.

In the short term, I am using a bluetooth keyboard with a numeric keypad and
issuing the Windows screen reader commands from there is working well.

Beyond that, Fusion is working well to run multiple Windows VMs.

Kelly

list.

caraqu...@caraquinn.com

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/macvisionaries/9E15E336-3EC1-41FC-B4D9-81EBFE1E201E%40kellford.com.