Hokay dokey, you know best.

From E.T.'s Keyboard...
   ancient.ali...@icloud.com
Many believe that we have been visited
in the past. What if it were true?

On 11/18/2019 5:51 PM, Karen Lewellen wrote:
On the contrary,
part of my delays have come from trying to gesture.
the keyboard is a full sized one, built like a tank,  and something I trust  typing wise far more than random tapping. While I am open to learning as much as possible, I consider the gestures less   important for my personal needs.