No man, it works for me.
HTH,
Wes.

-----Original Message-----
From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
[mailto:macvisionar...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Maxwell Ivey Jr.
Sent: Sunday, February 28, 2010 9:37 PM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: need a little help

Hello list;  I need a little help here.  I need one person using an
apple laptop or desktop to visit a website for me and let me know if
it is broken or if I've been blocked from visiting it.  I've had some
harsh words with the owner and he threatened to bar me from his site.
I don't believe i did anything wrong, nor do my friend and family; but
I need to know what's happening before I go to war with this fellow.
so, if one of you could just go to www.usedrides.com  and see if its
up and running or if its giving a nul error message, I would be very
greatful.  Thank and take care, Max