Hi all.

Ever since I've owned a mac, I've noticed that when I enter text into a single
line edit box on a web form e.g. a username or password field, the first
character I type doesn't always get entered.  To use a password field as an
example, VO will click for each character, even though the first one hasn't
registered.
This happens with both Webkit and Safari.
Also, there are times where vO doesn't make any sound when entering a password
even though I haven't muted it's sounds.

does anyone else have this problem and if so, is there a work around?  Or is it
one of those things that'll hopefully be fixed in 10.6.3?
Thanks,
Dannie