Hi,

You should be able to either use a smart playlist or simply sort the songs by
the Status column.  To sort in this manner, select Songs from the Sidebar, then
navigate to the Music table and interact with it, press VO-shift-back slash
which will put VO focus into the header area.  VO-right/left to bring focus to
the first column heading named "Status".  Vo-space on that which should sort
your library by this column.  Pressing it a second time will sort the opposite
direction.  That is, toggling between ascending and descending order.  When
sorting by this column, all the problem titles should be grouped together.

HTH.

Later...

Tim Kilburn
Jamf Certified Tech