Thanks to both Donna and Brianna for your replies! Donna, the idea of being
able to read .docx and .pdf files is the biggest reason I want to make the
switch. User manuals for a couple of devices I have are in PDF format, and it
would be great to (no pun intended) have them right at my fingertips
immediately, rather than needing to convert them to text files for the
Actilino. The active Tactile control (ATC) function is, indeed, a cool concept,
and I have used it on occasion, but not as much as I thought I would. There are
lots of other functions that I don’t use hardly at all, either, so if I can, in
fact, get my hands on a V.U. I will probably be interested in selling my
Actilino to someone who might benefit from it. I will e-mail Mr. Feinberg today
and we’ll see what happens.

Thanks again for the useful info,
Pete

list.