Sounds interesting, that’s the good thing about fantasy and Science fiction.
You can get as unrealistic as you want. Not sure I want to pay $9 for the
privilege of watching it, I don’t watch much TV as it is. I got 1 year free
Amazon Prime TV when we signed up to our internet provider and I never bothered
signing up to that either.

> On 1/03/2020, at 21:34, Simon A Fogarty <si...@blinky-net.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Listers,
>
> I Thought some might be interested in a show I’ve just been watching on apple
> tv plus,
>
> It’s set in the future of the world, more specifically the USA,
>
> Where from the 21st century humans have lost their eyesight due to a virus
> and centuries later children start getting their sight back, new borns this
> is not suddenly getting their sight back.
>
> It’s called “see”
> So far after 3 episodes I’m finding it not bad although very unrealistic,
> Lots of interesting violence,
> But what is very cool is audio description is automatic if you have voiceover
> enabled on your devices.
>
> I’ve watched most of this from my 4k apple tv but tested it from my iphone
> and ipad mini 5.
>

> I’ve gotta say the story isn’t great but it’s interesting,
> Guess I’ll see what happens as the story continues.
>
> Check it out,
>
> Simon F

> list.

> mk...@ucla.edu <mailto:mk...@ucla.edu> and your owner is Cara Quinn - you can