Hi Donna,

When you say that Siri plays it just fine from your iPhone, do you mean that
you ask Siri the same thing directly at your iPhone and it's able to be played,
whereas, it does not from the HomePod?

Later...

Tim Kilburn
Jamf Certified Tech
Apple Teacher
(with Swift Playgrounds Recognition)
Fort McMurray, AB Canada

On Mar 4, 2020, at 07:59, 'Donna Goodin' via MacVisionaries