Hello Annie,

Unfortunately, you can't create a shortcut key for answering a call in Skype as
there is no menu item to do this.

You have two choices: either to set your preferences to answer automatically,
or to navigate to the Answer button.

To navigate to the Answer button, go to the last visible item (VO-End), then go
left about 3 times and you'll be on the button.

Cheers,

Anne