Assuming you are running macOS Catalina 10.15.x, try the following:
1.  Go to Menu Bar > View and select Column view.

HTH

- Brad -

On Apr 15, 2020, at 08:40, Antonio Guimaraes <anto...@accesstoplaces.com> wrote:

Hi all,

I'm experiencing strange behavior while reading in the mail on macOS.

When interacting with the Messages list, I only see one field for the message
as of recently. Are used to see the from, date, subject, and a message preview
that I could move through.

When this change came about, I figured I could press control plus option plus
command plus C to go back to the old, classic view.

I was able to read messages as expected. That is to say I would press command +
oh to open the message, then use my arrow keys with quick nav off to read
through the message.

But now, male is going through stage up on stage of deterioration, and I don't
understand why. As of yesterday, I had to press the command to open the
message, and interact with several fields before I could read the message, sort
of. Now, when I try to get into my column view with Ctrl plus option plus
command plus c, Male interacts with some sort of text, and I am unable to read,
or navigate the messages.

What is happening here, and what should I do? Maybe I got stuck in some sort of
weird view mode that I don't understand.

Your help is much appreciated,

Antonio

list.

caraqu...@caraquinn.com