Already did and thanks. I do have another question. I can't find a way for it
to shut up when I tab. it will finish reading the text it was on before it says
what ever I tabbed to. There is no read interrupt in the config dialogue. is
this a bootcamp issue or a jaws issue? I have 4 gigs of ram in this thing.
Don't tell me I forgot how to use jaws! lol. hehaha. If it is a jaws issue feel
free to wirte me off list.

Thanks.