she's in now.
Indeed there i a preferences setting that must be changed for reaching some ftp sites.
will post the answer once I get it lol.
Thanks everyone!
Karen

On Thu, 11 Mar 2010, Sarah Alawami wrote:

Oh odd? are you sure or is she sure she is entering the info correctly that is

ftp://ftp.username:passw...@domain.com

I think that's how you would enter it in. I have not done it in a while.