Folks,

I don't think there's any need to get excited over this thread. That said, I'm
reminded about the egg shells on which one has to walk on lists like this where
there's an enormous range of levels of experience, confidence and cognitive
abilities. That said, I'll no longer engage in debates about list behavior.
It's not my business nor is it my responsibility.

For what it's worth, I'll continue to read and contribute wherever possible. If
somebody has any issue with my personal list behavior, they can certainly
contact me off-list, otherwise, I won't respond on list no matter what. It's a
waste of time and who has the time?

Done. Onward.

Slau