One reason for looking into this is news in case my over the air goes down. There are digital transmitters in the hills and they sometimes go south. Son looking for a backup solution. This proved handy when said transmitter acted up recently for PBS. Will be playing around some and see what I can find.

From E.T.'s Keyboard...
   ancient.ali...@icloud.com
Many believe that we have been visited
in the past. What if it were true?