Yeah I only get the 2 options power off and sos emergency call.

From: 'Tim Kilburn' via MacVisionaries <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Friday, 8 May 2020 4:31 AM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Giving Apps access and battery life

Hi,

Yes, that’s the same screen I get on my XS and my wife’s XR.  I have had it on
occasion though focus on the Emergency SOS button instead of the Power Off
button.  I usually suggest that people flick left until they hit the wall or
hear “Power Off” before double-tapping.  Don’t need to call emergency services
by accident.

Later…

Tim Kilburn
Jamf Certified Tech
Apple Teacher
(with Swift Playgrounds Recognition)
Fort McMurray, AB Canada

On May 7, 2020, at 10:20 AM, Brad Snyder