From: Ian Harrison
Sent: Tuesday, May 12, 2020 7:40 AM
To: 'Andrew Lamanche' via MacVisionaries ; 'Harry Bell' via VIPhone ;
applesuppor...@yahoogroups.com
Subject: OT advice on trading in old units in apple store

Hi all,

I am thinking of trading in my old iphone and Macbook with Apple in order to
buy new ones. One thing I can’t find out is how it works while we can’t go to
the stores. Could it all be done remotely? If I buy the new items, how long do
I get to return the trade in items and do they send all the necessary
packaging? How do they ensure the condition is right for the value they offer?

I have tried to find this out but frustrated in my wanderings around the store
terms and conditions.

With thanks
Ian

list.