Hi,

Definitely a good post, thank you.

I was pondering that possibility, though I had a look at two similar files, one
longer than the first. I have a six hour long file, encoded with 44.100KHZ.
That file worked perfectly. Just the way it was supposed to work.

Then I had a look at the four hour long audio file. Exactly same format and
sample rate.

So I wrote to the list. I'm still a bit confused as to why it won't, as I have
an even longer file at exactly the same quality that works just fine.

If you take the audio file at six hours, encoded with a 44100KHZ sample rate.
That's just about 952560000 seconds, or just about. Then take the four hour
long audio file, encoded again at 44100KHZ. That's about 635040000 seconds.
That unfortunately doesn't seem to be the problem. What else might be causing
this? It doesn't even come close to the 2000000000 mark. Only halfway.

Thank you for the in-depth suggestion, though. :)

Let me know if I'm understanding this right.

Regards,
Nic
Skype: Kvalme
MSN Messenger: nico...@home3.gvdnet.dk