Wow. That's a tip.

Do you know where that is documented? I'm wondering what I haven't been reading.

Bryan

----Original Message-----
From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com [mailto:macvisionar...@googlegroups.com]
On Behalf Of Slau Halatyn
Sent: Friday, March 12, 2010 9:56 AM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: airport extra?

If one holds down the option key while clicking on a menu, it brings up
additional information. Because a VoiceOver user accesses the menus in a
different manner, the way to access the extra information is to navigate to the
Airport menu by pressing VO-m twice and then, while on the TimeMachine menu (or
whatever is your default), hold down the Option key and press left arrow until
you reach the Airport menu. Release the Option key and just go down the list
with the down arrow. You'll notice extra information about the type of
security, transfer rate, signal strength, etc.

HTH

Slau