Hi There.

I was writing my last message on a braille display using windows so I am not
sure what my question was.

Anyway, I’m writing on my Mac again so I’ll ask my question as I think I may
remember what I meant.

Anyway, I’d like to know if you make yourself discoverable with anyone, can you
air drop messages to anyone (let’s say) you were in a room of strangers and you
wanted to send something to one of them.  Can you only airdrop to IOS and OS
users?  How do you know that someone can Airdrop?

Thanks.

Kawal.

list.

caraqu...@caraquinn.com