Here is an article I found on that error. You can do step 2 without booting
into single vser mode, but would probably have to change the parameters on the
fsck command as well as using sudo. Try step 1 if it makes sense to you, and
then seeif you can mount the disk. Also make sure power is available for the
disk, check in the system infomation app under hardware usb. It should indicate
how much power every USB device requires and what is available. I find it a
little confu'sing but could let you know. Does your drive have an external
power or use just USB power?

https://softwaretested.com/mac/how-to-fix-the-com-apple-diskmanagement-disenter-error-49153/

Sent from my iPhone

list.