Hi folks
I was surfing the internet yesterday, and was looking at the daisy.org site.
Then I found a new DAISY-player for the Mac that seems interesting.
I don't think this one have been discussed here at the list before.
The player has the name ReadHear, and after a little use, it seems to be a great one. I've added my DAISY-book library from my PC to it, and yeah, it works - Also with my norwegian books (wich is the most important for me) If ye'd like to check it out, go here: http://www.gh-accessibility.com/products/readhear_mac Hope ye guys can comment this one, and we all have to report issues of all kinds :)
Kind regards David