  From: Maxwell Ivey Jr.
  To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Monday, March 15, 2010 11:46 AM
  Subject: nls book readers

  Hello list;  After reading the posts on here about nls players, it got
  me to take action and visit the nls site to sign up for the bard
  program.  I wasn't surprised to find out there is a waiting list for
  the new players, but i was surprised that its a year long unless you
  are a veterin.  so, what are the major book readers out there, and how
  do they rank?  To help with this discussion, I'm not looking for it to
  do everything just read the books and magazines.  I'm also not looking
  to spend a lot of money if I don't have to.  I'll appreciate any
  suggestions or opinions.  Thanks and take care, Max