I’m not sure if that is true.  I think it depends on how you Share.

- Brad -

On Nov 25, 2020, at 16:02, Lorie McCloud <lorice...@gmail.com> wrote:

if I want to share anything from Google Drive, I have to have the backup and
sync thing going on I think.

to macvisionaries+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
<mailto:macvisionaries+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/macvisionaries/9007C62B-AB69-429C-8558-6962F27CA01F%40gmail.com