Good morning, at least it is here on the West Coast of the United States. My subject line unfortunately says it all. I have tried to make a virtual machine for my Boot Camp partition, and from an actual Windows installation ISO file. I can complete the creation of the virtual machine okay, however, after the machine is created I get absolutely no sound. Is this a known issue? Has anyone successfully figured out how to solve it? I am wanting to virtualize my windows. This I think would make things easier in terms of system administration.

Just for the record, I am running Mac OS Big Sur. Which is the reason why I have to use VMware fusion version 12. Any thoughts from anyone?

Please note that the views, and or thoughts expressed above are mine, solely. They do not reflect the views of the national Federation of the blind, or the national Federation of the blind deaf blind division.

Note number two, please be aware that the above text has been dictated to the computer by means of dictation software. Although every effort has been made to weed out errors, some may still exist. If there's something that I've written about that you do not understand, please ask me what my original intent was? I look forward to helping clear up any misunderstandings that may arise as a result of the above text. Thank you very much for reading this.

Maurice Mines, Board Member National Federation of the Blind Deafblind Division Email: boa...@nfbdeaf-blind.org Website: www.nfbdeaf-blind.org Live the life you want. The National Federation of the Blind Deafblind Division, a proud division of the National Federation of the Blind, is a community of members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation's blind. Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.

list.

caraqu...@caraquinn.com

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/macvisionaries/c1b41e80-4433-a84c-4e8a-3c035b9b7c67%40maurice-amines.com.