Thanks much, Jonathan.

I was able to pair the keyboard successfully.

From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com> On
Behalf Of Jonathan C. Cohn
Sent: Friday, December 04, 2020 5:00 AM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Connecting Bluetooth Keyboard to My MacbookPro?

1. open system preferences 2. switch to the bluethooth pane by finding
bluethooth and then pressing space.

3. turn on your keyboard following the insteaructions to start pairing.

4. find the table in system preferences and interact with that.

:. move up and down that table until you find the keyboard and then press vo
space .

6. follow the instructionn that the Mac tells you to compleate the pairing you
might need to type a randokm number or just press enter it all seems to depend
on the specific device you are pairing.

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 3, 2020, at 11:18 PM, Fazil <fzlmahmoo...@gmail.com