Hello Fazil,

You will find “day & Time” preference pane in system preferences.  To get to
System Preferences, do the following.  Press control+f3 to get to the doc.
Then vo+arrows to find system preferences.  Press enter on the icon.  Once
system preferences is open, navigate to where it says preferences panes.  Then
you need to interact by pressing vo+shift+down arrow.  Then navigate to
“date&time” or start typing date and you should land on it straight away.  Then
press vo+spacebar to open Date&time pane.  (Remember, to stop interacting with
any element, press vo+shift+uparrow.

If for some reason, control+f3 doesn’t take you to the doc, then the
alternative way of finding system preferences is either through spotlight, or
by pressing vo+m  in finder to open Apple menu.  Then use arrow keys to find
system preferences.

Be aware, that when making changes in system preferences pains, you may need to
first press on the icon usually to the right of the window which says something
about allowing to make changes after which you have to enter your computer
password if you have set one up.

Andrew
> On 6 Dec 2020, at 06:33, Fazil <fzlmahmoo...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Thanks much everyone who helped me with my internet connection.
> Voiceover finally told me that my date and time is in correct and I should
> fix it in order to connect to the internet.
> How can I reset date and time, please?
> Thanks!

> list.

> mk...@ucla.edu <mailto:mk...@ucla.edu> and your owner is Cara Quinn - you can