Hello Everyone,

I recently purchased AirPods Pro.  Until now, I have only ever used the
original AirPods.

I have to say that I am, to my surprise, impressed.  I'm not sure how but,
for whatever reason, the sound is better in the Pro model than it is on the
original.  The best part is that there is not too much bass; always a
concern to me as I have no hearing loss in the lower registry of the sound
spectrum.

The transparency mode is the absolute best.

Now I paired my Pro model with my beloved 8 Plus which is running iOS 13.07;
so I realize that I do not have all of the functionality that comes with iOS
14.  Still, the AirPods Pro is impressive.

It would appear that, in order to have VoiceOver switch between iPhone and
Watch OS, one must invoke Siri on the target device.

Not perfect but, at least, not horrible.  I wish the Pro model could pair to
multiple devices as this would, in theory, allow one to hear sounds from two
separate devices which, again in theory, would allow VoiceOver to remain
active from any paired device.

Special thanks to list member Ed for taking my calls and helping me learn
how to switch out the ear tips.

Mark

list.

caraqu...@caraquinn.com