Hi,

Just a question. Why would you want to bring up a menu in the transfer table?
The only thing you'd really care about, I'd think, would be getting links for
files on the server. When it comes to transfers, you can always check the
settings to see where they'll appear, and as for uploads, well, you don't need
to worry about transfers in that category either. I don't get it. All you'd
want to bring up the contextual menu for in SendSpace is finding the link for a
file already uploaded, which you can do with COmmand-L.

Regards,
Nic
Skype: Kvalme
MSN Messenger: nico...@home3.gvdnet.dk