Hello all,
I know there is a text search field associated with the tool bar in the mail
viewer window, where you can type a word and get all messages containing that
word. My sighted friend who owns a Mac says that right under that field, once
the search has been entered, there are choices which let you select various
things to narrow the list of hits, such as which mailbox, or whether the term
occurs in the subject, body of the message etc. I an not able to find that area
with the vo keys. Vo plus up down left or right arrow leaves me in the search
field and tabbing out takes me out of the search area altogether. Is there a
way to get to this line under the text search field where you can narrow the
selection of hits you've found with your search using vo?

mary