I can’t seem to get that add button to appear.
Are you a Believer or a Christian, need encouragement to stay in the word,
struggle with the Bible or prayer?  Then com join are family of believers.  We
take prayer requests, have friendly discussions about the Bible, even read
bible plans together, and even a conference room bible study on the 1st Monday
of each month.  Subscribe  here
committed-walk-with-christ+subscr...@groups.io
 <mailto:committed-walk-with-christ+subscr...@groups.io>So if you believe
Christ died and rose for our sins, then come join our family of believers!
Doesn't matter what your religion is, as long as you believe in Jesus!

list.

caraqu...@caraquinn.com

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/macvisionaries/5853A89B-6C65-4A7B-832E-B7A3597F755F%40gmail.com.