Chad,

Cannot help with the XM stuff, I don't know anything about that plugin. You
should just be able to press enter on it and if there is something you need to
click on, perhaps you can find out what that is and route the mouse pointer to
it or use vo-shift-spacebar. As far as saving the mp3 files from Blind Cool
Tech, you should be able to locate a "download" or "Download as" button, which
should present a dialog in the case of download as. Finally, I have not used
Logic Express and from what I have read here, is not accessible.