Hi Teresa,

I think I've seen your name on a number of Linux lists. Anyway... The short
answer is that I'm not sure. Having said that, Mac OS X is base on UNIX, so in
theory, it should be possible to use BRLTTY through the command line. You would
need to get a USB to Serial adapter though, as there are no serial ports on the
modern  Mac. Have you looked at Mac Ports?
http://www.macports.org

This site  has a lot of ports from UNIX etc.

TC
James Lyn, Nash & Twinny