Hi.

I haven't read all mails from the list, but the mails regarding Windows and
Windows screenreaders I have seen is something about how Jaws works in Fusion
regarding the crappy Jaws licens which just crash if you add more ram to your
machine, or questions on how to add the insert key to the keyboard. Personly I
think these questions are okay to ask here cause this has something to do with
Fusion on the Mac.
Best regards
Søren Jensen
Mail & MSN: