Hi all,
I would like to assign hotkeys to menu-items of programs.
I can do this in the item keyboard > hotkeys in system preferences..

e.g.: I want to assign the key F1 to the item "search interactive" , that's
available in the help-menu of all programs.

 But, this seems not to work always:

with vo, I can't see where are capitals in the menu-items since they are always
underlined on the brailledisplay.
 (This underlining is not a good option I think)
Perhaps, because of that, it's not working?

Also , F-keys are not allowed and items in services can't have a hotkey.

I think, it's a very good tool for blind users but it seems not to work good at
the moment.

What are your suggestions / comments?

Thanx in advance,
best rgards,