Hi Esther,
asking this out of curiosity?
We have a station here n Toronto who has just switched to providing their podcasts only via itunes, as in the link looks for itnues on your computer before even letting you consider getting the show, smiles. It is frustrating as I was previously subscribed via e-mail, and I am not an itunes user. is there any way to break the cycle? to for example get someone to subscribe me for the podcast at itunes, but not require itunes after that is done, allowing me to use my own programs for playing podcasts? The hint given is that itunes is for organizing only, even though I know you can play things there too.
Hope my question makes sense,
Karen