From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com [mailto:macvisionar...@googlegroups.com]
On Behalf Of Chris Blouch
Sent: Tuesday, March 30, 2010 5:02 PM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: third pardy vst for garage band

You could try VST to Audio Unit Adaptor:

http://www.fxpansion.com/index.php?page=5
http://darksonus.com/2009/05/16/fxpansion-vst-to-rtas-and-vst-to-au-adaptors/
http://www.crmav.com/recording/40/fxpansion_vst_to_au_plug_in_wrapper_macintosh.shtml

CB

Justin Thornton wrote:

        how can we go about using hypersonic for mac the vst version in garage
band

        On Mar 30, 2010, at 8:40 AM, chad baker wrote:

                Hi what vst's work good in garage band?
                I'm looking for new instruments.
                is steinberg hypersonic2 available for mac or no?
                Also tried a native instruments demo but not accessible.