There are loads of radio stations in Itunes and I just save this site to my
favorites and get my weather in Safari.  Here is the link to the page for my
particular neck of the woods, but you can put in your own zip code or city and
save that page to your favorites.  The forcast here is very concise with no
extra junk to wade through.  hth  The link is:
http://braille.wunderground.com/cgi-bin/findweather/hdfForecast?brand=braille&query=Louisville+KY