Hi All, a lister wrote me privately in regard to my earlier post concerning
what's on and off topic for this list in regard to Windows and Windows screen
readers. The lister was wondering if the question 'Why does my Jaws licens
disappear when I change the ram settings?' or related such questions concerning
how screen readers relate to VM usage are on topic for this list.

  Absolutely, yes they are on topic.

  Just remember to keep things Mac / Apple-related, and we're all good!…

  Have a great day / evening!…

Smiles,

Cara :)
---