Good afternoon everyone, I have a strange situation. I am of course writing this on my MacBook Pro 13 inch 2020. But because of a additional disability, a written expression disorder. I have to dictate everything I write into Windows. This presents a problem. If I want to read, and/or respond to anything in my iCloud mail and its email address variance, I must write the document in word for instance and then copy it into the email that I've started on the Mac side of my computer. So the question is simply this, if I download iCloud for Windows will that allow me access to my email account in something other than Microsoft outlook for Windows. Has anyone had experience with this? Or should I continue doing this the way that I am doing it presently. Which is quite cumbersome. Any thoughts?

Just be aware that I am dictating this to the computer using dictation software. Although every effort has been made to weed out errors. There is no way to make dictation be 100% correct. So if there's something written about that you really didn't understand please reach out to me and asked me what you thought I might've meant I will be happy to help clear up any misunderstandings that may arise from the dictated text thank you very much for reading this.

maurice Mines
Maurice mines.
Board member, National Federation of the blind deaf blind division.
Vice president National Federation a of the blind of California Bakersfield
chapter.
Amateur radio call sign kd0iko.
Direct phone number,  661-241-3788

maurice Mines
Maurice mines.
Board member, National Federation of the blind deaf blind division.
Vice president National Federation a of the blind of California Bakersfield
chapter.
Amateur radio call sign kd0iko.
Direct phone number,  661-241-3788

list.