Not directly related but I put my most used bookmarks in the bookmarks bar. The advantage is that each bar entry gets a shortcut assigned based on order from left to right. So Apple-1 brings up the first bookmark bar entry, Apple-2 brings up the second entry and so forth. Really fast and handy. It will pop a new window if there are none already open or load into the currently active tab if you do have one open.

CB

Yuma Antoine Decaux wrote:
Hey list,

Being all about my productivity and how fast i can whip up stuff, i'm now on
the issue of safari and its bookmarks.

I'm trying to sort the whole thing out, place my most visited sites on the main
list which i can instantly access via the item chooser, and some other stuff in
categories in folders i want to create.

Is there a way to manage these bookmarks in a finder style of management? I
know there's a plist where all the links are located, but managing that way is
a bit of a nutcracker.

Can anyone help?

Thanks, and best

Yuma Decaux