I use an app called TextExpander which expands keyboard abbreviations into
longer text. I took the JavaScript from that accessible Wordle site and made it
into a snippet in that app. Then I just make it paste into the address bar when
I'm on the Wordle page and that works perfectly.

I think there's also a shortcuts option in system preferences that might work
the same way.

Brandon

list.

caraqu...@caraquinn.com