Hi Jonathan, thank you so much, unfortunately it’s a private account on the
website that streams to such places as Twitter, Facebook, YouTube. In that case
I can’t give out the information so that somebody can examine the webpage. All
I know about other screen readers is that I’ve been told by the person who has
the account that he is using the jaws virtual cursor. I definitely will try the
item chooser, having said that I can only do it with Google Chrome this
particular streaming website does not work with Safari.

God the father chose her
God the sun dwelt in her
God the spirit overshadowed her
Most holy mother of God save us through your intercessions
Let’s have fun and cook together on zoe‘s blind kitchen corner.

zoesblindkitchencor...@gmail.com
My YouTube channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBF5zm89NEMlWEd4JTLuR4Q

Whose Blind Life is it Anyway
A Blind Life Perspective Network
whoseblindlifeisitany...@gmail.com

Check me out on:

YouTube:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCitYNFcgyHbbf8yLA04M13A

Facebook Page:

https://www.facebook.com/Whose.Blind.Life.is.it.Anyway

Twitter
@FiogkosZoe

Love Isn't butterflies in your stomach, love is the heart beat you feel when
he's late

list.

caraqu...@caraquinn.com

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/macvisionaries/CCE7C4E3-9FE1-4245-B089-378788EBFDFF%40rogers.com.