Hi Esther.

Thank you very much. I thing I have tried 10 programs which was nat
accessible at all. i think some programs will be accessible in the
future, I have got 2 positive answers back.

I have tried  dvdremaster in the night, it works great. It is fast to
extract audio, you can extract to wave, and then use another program
for making it for mp3.

Best regards Annie.