Hi Annie,
I'm going to try to remember, I did this for the first time last week, and haven't done it since.
Once you've set everything, go over to where it says click here.
Now, you'll have to root mouse to voice over. by holding control, option, command, and if you're on a macbook, the function key also.
with f5.
After that, you hit vo, shift, space bar to click, and then you'll get a dialog. I did something wrong because the quality I ended up with was awful even though it was suppose to be 64kbt, so I'll have to try it again soon.
Jorge