From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com [mailto:macvisionar...@googlegroups.com]
On Behalf Of Simon Fogarty
Sent: Monday, April 05, 2010 11:48 PM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: originator of the my mac mini thread

So what is to stop someone taking a mac mini and put  windows on it as a small
windows box?

 I've thought that the mini would make a great media machine for my media
system.
 I would only need a tv tuner card to connect to my TV / screen and it would be
great, although my 5.1  sound system would probably lack a bit if I can't
connect it on a mini.