Upgraded yesterday. No swiping issues of any kind. No issues either with the phone app; So far the only thing I see that confirms I am using iOS 16 is in the app stire app and checking latest nates. Apple separated the release notes and put them after tyhe open button. Other than that, things are good.

From E.T.'s Keyboard...
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible
will make violent revolution inevitable."
 --John F. Kennedy
My e-Mail:
ancient.ali...@icloud.com