As I said, a Mac with Apple Silicon will not run Boot Camp. That means any Mac
with Apple Silicon will not run Boot Camp.

I do not use a Mac without a monitor, nor do I use a Mac with Boot Camp,
running windows, therefore, I cannot answer your question.

- Brad -

On Sep 22, 2022, at 08:26, 'Andrew Lamanche' via MacVisionaries