Lets not go that far.
Still have a track pad moving me around with barely a breath laughs.
finally found a pair of headphones, but mercy the tutorial voice is something I wish I could change...still have lines from the system voice I do not understand either. But I have the important answer here, means to close a program if I get stuck.