Ok I tried everything I could think of and this comes up on the terminal.

ftp.podbean
Connected to ftphost
220 "welcome to ftphostFTP service"
Name (ftp7.podbean.com:sarahalawami):

I left the last thing in tact as it looked very odd.

I think I'm close but I can't put my finger on what oculd be worng.

Take care.